Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Love Craigslist

Sometimes when I am bored I go to Best of Craigslist. It is amazing what people post. If you have not been there before, I would say it is worth checking out. Beware, however, of the adult content in a lot of the posts, especially the dating ones. Here is a little taste of the action:

"Vintage British 3 Speed Bicycle, Very Nice! - $30 (Dover)

Perfect for commuting and just leaving outdoors. Great for everyday use. Great "Winter bike"
I cant remember if it is a Mens or a Womens, but I know its a 3 Speed. Pick up only. Bring a shovel. "

And if that doesn't get you smiling, maybe some of these other ones will (click on title for link):
Thumb tack "Push Pin" Wonderful Item !!! $0.32
Dear Mr Scammer, I am sorry
I want some orange juice
Wanting to borrow a cat for a few days

1 comment:

  1. This makes me very happy. Very very happy.

    I think I want to make a post for chocolate milk delivery.

    ReplyDelete