Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mewo

I don't care if they are washed-up, sell-outs...I still love Death Cab.

"Neon Bible" will always be one of the greatest albums I've ever heard. Amazing.

It's my new goal to go to the 2010 Sundance Film Festival. Maybe I'll even try to volunteer.

Can't wait to see Conor Oberst in two weeks.

Story of the day: I was driving with the top down on my car, got attacked by wind and went to brush my hair out of my face. The button on my jacket got caught in my hair. I had to drive with my hand up in the air and my head cocked to the side until I could find a safe place to pull over to detangle. Yes, I looked like a complete moron and yes, other drivers noticed, pointed, and stared.

Saw (500)Days of Summer and LOVED it. If you have not seen it, please watch the following preview for your consideration:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cyndi, I have wanted to see this and am so happy that you enjoyed it. If you ever return to Fallbrook, I would love to watch this with you.

    ReplyDelete