Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sandwiches...mmm....

If you know me, you know my love for sandwiches. So how have I not heard about this website?
www.buildaperfectsandwich.com

I took the "Sandwich Recommender" Quiz and this is what I got:
CHICKEN & BASIL SANDWICH
Ingredients:
1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
8 slices whole grain bread
4 medium green leaf lettuce leaves
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and sliced
4 slices provolone cheese (about 4 oz.)
8 slices tomato
2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and halved crosswise

Instructions:
Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with basil in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on four bread slices, then top with remaining ingredients.
Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.


AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment