Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weekend Fun for Everyone. Weekday Fun Only for the Faint of Heart.

Friday I visited the Nixon Library followed by another viewing of "Frost/Nixon". I heart Nixon. Go ahead, mock me. That guy was pimp and you know it! If you have not seen Frost/Nixon, I highly recommend it. Frank Langella does an amazing job and I am always a loyal fan of Ron Howard.

Saturday I took a little trip to the Los Angeles Getty. I think if I could live anywhere in the world it would be at the Getty. Monet left me breathless. Other favorites: Camille Corot, Fernand Khnopff, J.M.W Turner (of course), and Special exhibit of work by Irving Penn! After the Getty I went to an amazing restaurant called "The Nook Bistro". It's a must dine for the next time you find yourself in Los Angeles.

Today I find myself having a love/hate relationship with Radio Head and being sore from a hard core Tae Bo session with SD. Tonight: 2fer Tuesday at Hennessey's Tavern. It is an addiction.

2 comments:

  1. have you been to the Huntington Library? in....pasadena? or....somewhere near there? if not, you should go, you will luuuuhuuuve it! seriously, it is such a cyndi place. you will wonder for hours and hours. but go in the spring when the gardens are their best!

    -chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. It made me think of how I need to be blogging again on blogspot. I haven't uploaded pics in over six months, except for one ultrasound, and I haven't even uploaded the best and most recent. For shame. Anyway, this made me want to blog about my recent exploits in jury duty and some of the fun places I got to eat in downtown St. Louis, like Roosters with great savory crepes! Mmm. Love you Cyndi!!!

    ReplyDelete