Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Penguins


I want a pet penguin. Go ahead, call me crazy - but I've been thinking this one through for years. I'm convinced a penguin is an awesome pet. Here's why:

1. They are super cute.
2. From what I can tell, they are very well mannered and friendly animals.
3. They don't fly and they are not super fast so I don't think I will lose him.
4. I think I can build a very nice habitat with a pool and get one of the breeds that don't need to be in the extreme cold. I can put fish in the pool and let the penguin have a grand time hunting. Easy.

Did I mention how cute penguins are? Seriously, I want one.

1 comment:

  1. I've been somewhat determined to adopt a penguin for the last three years. I believe we've discussed Penguin love before while referencing the Japanese Pet Penguin video. It makes my heart melt.
    <3

    ReplyDelete